1. That right there is my January POPSUGAR Must Have Box. POPSUGAR sent me this box to try, which they’ve also done in the past, and I always love them. The January box was full of good-for-you-goodies like a yoga towel, candle, and happy sticky notes. I especially loved the desk calendar that can be turned into a notecard for a handwritten note once the month is over. So pretty! If you want to give it a try use the code SHOP5 to get $5 off your first Must Have Box.
2. We need to have a serious discussion about A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix. Have you watched it? I have two episodes left. It’s kind of weirding me out because it looks like it would be for kids but it’s way too dark for kids. Somehow because I keep thinking it’s for kids it makes the dark stuff seem even darker. The whole show is completely sad and depressing, which I know, is totally their thing, but can’t there be even a little relief from all the sadness??
3. This is definitely the longest winter ev-er, right?! You might find me in an RV in Florida next winter.
4. I took my kids out to play in the super warm, wet snow the other day and it was the strangest consistency. Perfect snowball weather, but as soon as you made a wet snowball it would freeze together into ice. When I was in the first grade I got hit in the head with a snowball like that and almost had to get stitches, so I told the kids no snowball fights. Moms are no fun at all.
5. I’m in the middle of a big freelance job that involves some super healthy and delicious food. Which means Jeron and I are gorging ourselves on pizza and banana bread every night after dinner. Oops.
6. I’m still loving the beautiful Day Designer I got this year. I had the mini last year but had to upgrade because I needed more space on my to-do list every day (wah). For real, I have 13 things on my list for today alone. And I’m feeling a little bananas. But am I the only one who puts things I’ve already done on my list just so I can check them off? No? Ok, great.
7. I’ll be speaking at the Nourish Community Dinner in Sheboygan, WI on February 15th. I’d love to have you join me there, or recommend your favorite breakfast spot to hit up while I’m there!