With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, most people are starting to think about Christmas shopping. If you’re looking for something to get the foodie in your life, look no farther than this foodie gift guide. In all honesty it’s just a list of things you could buy ME, but hey, I’m a foodie!
1. Mast Brothers Chocolate: A Family Cookbook – This is one of my favorite new cookbooks on the market. Not only is it glossy and beautifully designed and photographed, but the recipes look decadent and delicious. This is the perfect gift for the chocolate lover in your life.
2. French Ceramic Butter Keeper – I’m from Wisconsin, and there’s always a large quantity of butter sitting on my counter ready to spread onto breads, lefse, and potatoes. This beautiful ceramic keeper looks like the perfect way to keep it fresh and spreadable at the same time.
3. Chuao Chocolatier Honeycomb Dark Chocolate Bar – This is one of the best chocolate bars I’ve ever eaten. I don’t even really like candy bars any more since I’ve started improving my eating habits, but this one is amazing. It has crispy little honeycomb bits that melt in your mouth and work with the chocolate to take you over the moon. There are several other varieties by Chuao which are probably also amazing but I can’t bring myself to try them because I just love this one so much. They are just expensive enough that people probably wouldn’t buy them for themselves and you can justify it as a stocking stuffer or small gift to hand out to extended family.
4. Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker – Could we be any more hipster right now? Mason jars are all the rage right now, need I say any more?
5. The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking – Zoe Francois is one of the loveliest people I’ve had the privilege of meeting. She and Jeff Hertzberg have simplified bread baking so just about everyone can enjoy it. This is a great gift for someone who wants to get their feet wet in bread baking but doesn’t know where to start.
6. NatureBox – This is the gift that keeps on giving. You can purchase one month or several and have healthy snacks delivered right to the recipient’s door. This would be a great gift for busy moms, single men, or anyone who wants to eat healthy but doesn’t want to put the time into finding healthy snacks. Each box is something different and is nutritionist approved.
7. GIR Spatula – I’ve had my eye on this spatula for a while and was so pleased to get one in my swag bag from Mixed last weekend. They consist of one solid piece (you won’t lose the head of the spatula in a thick cookie dough) and come in a million beautiful colors.
8. Lodge Cast Iron Skillet – Cast iron is one of my favorite ways to cook. It cleans up easily, is naturally non-stick (when used properly), and gives foods that great golden brown crust. You can deep fry, shallow fry, or transfer to the oven. There are many sizes and shapes available, but I would recommend a 10 or 12 inch skillet for a beginner. You could also give a small set of 8 inch skillets if you’re looking to get a skillet cookie party happening.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, but I have not been otherwise compensated by these companies. As always, all opinions are my own.