1. That right there is my January POPSUGAR Must Have Box. POPSUGAR sent me this box to try, which they’ve also done in the past, and I always love them. The January box was full of good-for-you-goodies like a yoga towel, candle, and happy sticky notes. I especially loved the desk calendar that can be turned into a notecard for a handwritten note once the month is over. So pretty! If you want to give it a try use the code SHOP5 to get $5 off your first Must Have Box.
2. We need to have a serious discussion about A Series of Unfortunate Events on Netflix. Have you watched it? I have two episodes left. It’s kind of weirding me out because it looks like it would be for kids but it’s way too dark for kids. Somehow because I keep thinking it’s for kids it makes the dark stuff seem even darker. The whole show is completely sad and depressing, which I know, is totally their thing, but can’t there be even a little relief from all the sadness??
3. This is definitely the longest winter ev-er, right?! You might find me in an RV in Florida next winter.
4. I took my kids out to play in the super warm, wet snow the other day and it was the strangest consistency. Perfect snowball weather, but as soon as you made a wet snowball it would freeze together into ice. When I was in the first grade I got hit in the head with a snowball like that and almost had to get stitches, so I told the kids no snowball fights. Moms are no fun at all.
5. I’m in the middle of a big freelance job that involves some super healthy and delicious food. Which means Jeron and I are gorging ourselves on pizza and banana bread every night after dinner. Oops.
6. I’m still loving the beautiful Day Designer I got this year. I had the mini last year but had to upgrade because I needed more space on my to-do list every day (wah). For real, I have 13 things on my list for today alone. And I’m feeling a little bananas. But am I the only one who puts things I’ve already done on my list just so I can check them off? No? Ok, great.