Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
This sweet treat is wholesome and full of good for you ingredients!
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (preferably natural)
- 1/2 firmly packed pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- up to 2 tablespoons of water
- Pinch of coarse kosher salt
- 1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
In the bowl of a food processor, combine oats, peanut butter, dates, and vanilla until crumbly. With the motor running, add water a little bit at a time until desired consistency is reached. The mixture should hold together when pinched between two fingers.
Sprinkle salt and chocolate chips over the top and pulse just a couple of times to incorporate. Transfer the mixture to a sheet of parchment paper or a large plastic storage bag. Press the mixture together, then break off about one tablespoon of dough at a time, pressing and rolling it between your palms to form a ball. Store balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 109mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 0.7mg