A big, single serving cookie that you’d never guess was vegan.
A few ideas to customize your vegan cookie for one:
- Substitute whatever nut butter you have on hand for the almond butter
- Divide the batter into two cookies to share, baking the same amount of time
- Cut the recipe in half for one smaller cookie
- Chop up a chocolate bar and use in place of the chocolate chips for an ultra melty cookie
- Use mini chocolate chips to get a little bit of chocolate in every bite
- Use a gluten-free flour blend and gluten-free oats to make this a gluten-free cookie for one