Fresh and Easy Nourish Bowl
A nutrient packed, plant-based nourish bowl featuring a variety of veggies, grains, and crispy meat-free tenders.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Preheat oven to 430ºF. Arrange Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders on one side of a rimmed baking sheet. Arrange the sliced mushrooms on the other side. Drizzle the mushrooms with the melted Earth Balance spread and rub gently to coat. Bake 20 minutes, turning the crispy tenders once halfway through.
When the crispy tenders and mushrooms are almost done cooking, heat the Birds Eye Steamfresh Superfood Blends Barley & Kale in the microwave according to package directions.
In a small bowl, stir together sriracha and soy sauce to combine.
To assemble, fill a bowl with the barley and kale mixture, then arrange the mushrooms and crispy tenders along the side. Drizzle with the sriracha mixture if desired and sprinkle with cilantro.
Nutrition facts do not include crispy tenders, buttery spread, or packaged barley and kale. Please refer to packaging for nutritional information regarding these products.
A few ideas to customize your Fresh and Easy Nourish Bowl:
This fresh and easy nourish bowl can be easily customized! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Roast onions alongside your mushroom, tossing with another teaspoon of the Earth Balance spread
- Add a little tahini to your sriracha/tamari mixture
- Use one of Birds Eye’s other superfood or protein blends to change up your nutrients and flavors (check out their additional blends here!)
- Wrap all the bowl fillings into a tortilla or pita for a portable version
- Chop the mushrooms and crispy tenders after baking for a completely bite sized bowl
- Add sliced mango or mandarin orange segments to get both a sweet and savory bite
Calories: 23kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 659mg | Potassium: 305mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 9mg | Iron: 0.3mg