Chik’n Caesar Wraps
A vegetarian chicken caesar wrap made with crunchy plant-based patties and homemade vegetarian caesar dressing.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 wraps
Chik’n Caesar Wraps
- 4 MorningStar Farms® Original Chik Patties®
- 4 high fiber whole grain wraps
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese or a vegan substitute
- Micro greens optional
Vegetarian Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves pressed
- 2 teaspoons capers drained, some brine reserved
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce optional
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar optional
- 2 teaspoons caper brine optional
Cook the Chik Patties according to package directions.
Meanwhile, prepare the dressing by combining all ingredients in a small bowl. You may want to smash the capers a bit if you want a smoother dressing or you could run it all through a small food processor. Taste and adjust as needed, adding more brine, lemon juice, or white wine vinegar for more acid, or more Worcestershire sauce to make it more savory.
Slice cooked Chik Patties into about 6 pieces. Lay out the wraps and evenly divide the lettuce, tomato, Parmesan, and chik patties into the middle of each. Top with micro greens if desired and drizzle with the dressing to taste.
To roll the wraps, fold up the bottom half, then tuck in the sides. Continue rolling up, tucking the filling in tightly, until completely rolled. Slice in half if desired.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 542mg | Potassium: 237mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 3380IU | Vitamin C: 7.6mg | Calcium: 187mg | Iron: 1.9mg