Lemon Dill Salmon Wraps
These Lemon Dill Salmon Wraps make a healthy, high protein lunch!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 pound salmon filets
- Olive oil
- Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 high fiber whole wheat sandwich wraps
- 2 cups baby arugula or spring salad mix
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup 0% fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
Preheat the broiler to high and place an oven rack in the second from the top position. Place salmon on a baking sheet or broiler pan. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Broil the salmon about 6 inches from the heat until cooked through, about 20 minutes, depending on how thick your salmon is.
To assemble the wraps, divide arugula, salmon, and tomatoes evenly down the middle of the wraps. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lemon juice, and dill, then spoon over the top of the filling. Fold in one side of the wrap, fold up the top, then fold in the other side.
Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 385mg | Potassium: 673mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 480IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 149mg | Iron: 2.4mg