Accessibility Statement for The Live-In Kitchen
The Live-In Kitchen is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The Live-In Kitchen takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Live-In Kitchen:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Live-In Kitchen is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Live-In Kitchen. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Live-In Kitchen:
- E-mail: [email protected]
Accessibility of The Live-In Kitchen relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of The Live-In Kitchen, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for The Live-In Kitchen:
- Alt text: Some images on the site may be missing alt text. because These images were originally uploaded without alt text.. We are working to go through all images on the site and provide appropriate alt text.. If you encounter an issue with missing alt text, please email [email protected] and we will assist you to the best of our abilities..
- Color contrast: Some of the colors used in the design of the website may not have enough contrast to meet accessibility requirements. because . We are working to develop a design that meets all accessibility requirements and contains enough contrast for all users.. If you are having trouble with the contrast on the website, please email [email protected] and we will assist you to the best of our abilities..
The Live-In Kitchen assessed the accessibility of The Live-In Kitchen by the following approaches:
If you have a complaint about the accessibility of this website, please email [email protected] and we will do our best to assist you in a timely manner.