A bright, fresh salsa made with radishes, jalapeno, and cilantro.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1/2 pound radishes, stems removed (about 8-10)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 jalapeño, ribs and seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place radishes, garlic, jalapeño, lemon juice, and cilantro in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in salt and pepper to taste. Allow to sit 20 minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
Calories: 12kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 14.2mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.2mg