This Vegan Cookie Dough Dip for Two is a naturally sweetened, healthier version of cookie dough dip!
Cookie dough DIP. That’s vegan. Let’s do this!
I like to make dessert recipes for one because they’re so fast, easy, and they feel so indulgent. With Valentine’s Day coming up I thought I would expand this treat yo’self mentality to a recipe you can share with someone you love. Because let’s be real, when there’s cookie dough dip involved, you’re going to have to love the person in order to share.
This dip uses 6 ingredients you probably already have on hand (one of them is salt, I mean, tell me you at least have salt??) and comes together in FIVE MINUTES. How could we possibly love this recipe even more?
The truth is, when you start dipping chocolate bars, cookies, and little bunny grahams in this dip you’re never going to want to stop. I honestly love these little Annie’s Honey Bunnies (<— affiliate link) but you can dip any kind of graham cracker in there that you want.
There has been concern lately about the consumption of raw flour. To ensure the safety of your edible cookie dough dip, follow these directions for toasting flour before using.
This Vegan Cookie Dough Dip can be easily customized! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Use whatever natural nut butter you have on hand
- Substitute your favorite gluten-free flour blend to make this gluten-free, though taste and texture may be affected
- Spread cookie dough dip between two graham cracker halves and chill for a special treat
- Add bits of your favorite candy instead of/alongside the chocolate chips
- Use honey in place of the maple syrup if not making it vegan
- Eat the whole thing yourself or try vegan cookie dough for one, vegan cookie for one, or vegan brownie batter for one
If you make this recipe be sure to rate it, leave a comment, or tag #theliveinkitchen on Instagram!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I make a small commission off the sale, which helps me continue providing you recipes!
Vegan Cookie Dough Dip for Two
- In a small bowl, whisk together almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until combined. Add flour and salt and stir until a creamy dough forms. You can add more flour a tiny bit at a time if you prefer a thicker dough. Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine. Use as a dip for chocolate bars, cookies, graham crackers, and more!