Five simple ingredients and five minutes are all you need for this luscious Single Serving Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough! This edible cookie dough is made with wholesome ingredients, naturally sweetened, and full of protein!
You could say I’m really into cookie dough.
I’ve been sneaking bites out of the bowl since I was a kid. A few bites here, a few bites there, and then spread some on a finished cookie because that combo is better than the sunrise itself.
My Vegan Cookie Dough for One is the single most popular recipe on the blog, and with good reason. It tastes just like the real thing while still being free of eggs and processed sugar. I think it’s edible cookie dough magic.
I wanted to come up with an even healthier cookie dough option, and this Vegan Peanut Butter Single Serving Cookie Dough hit the mark. It uses creamy natural peanut butter in place of oil and has that perfect cookie dough texture.
- Peanut butter
- Pure maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- All-purpose flour
- Sea salt
How to make edible peanut butter cookie dough
- Mix peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla in a small bowl
- Add flour and salt and stir to combine
Is this edible peanut butter cookie dough safe to eat?
Raw flour has been known to cause food borne illness. To make it safe to eat, simply spread the flour out on a baking sheet and toast in a 350ºF oven for 5 minutes to kill any bacteria.
Allow it to cool before using it in the recipe.
Can I bake this into a cookie?
No. It lacks the necessary ingredients for a good cookie. I have tried baking the dough into an actual cookie and it just isn’t as good as the raw dough itself.
Tips for customizing
- Use crunchy instead of creamy peanut butter
- Substitute any nut butter, such as almond or cashew (yum!) for the peanut butter
- Stir into banana ice cream for a frozen vegan treat
- Spread on toast
- Spread on top of pancakes
- Cover with sprinkles or mini chocolate chips
- Vegan Cookie Dough for One
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Edible Brownie Batter
- Vegan Brownie for One
- Lemon Mug Cake
- Healthy Banana Mug Cake
- Chocolate Mug Cake
- Vegan Mug Brownie
If you make this recipe be sure to rate it, leave a comment, or tag #theliveinkitchen on Instagram!
Single Serving Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt.
- Add the flour and stir until combined. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.