Strawberry Lemonade Vodka is a refreshing, naturally sweetened cocktail that is quick and easy to make! You’ll love the fresh strawberry, tart lemonade, and crisp vodka flavor in this single serving drink.
With strawberry lemonade sitting around, we might as well make strawberry lemonade vodka, right?
While you could certainly just add vodka straight to my pitcher of strawberry lemonade, chances are you don’t have that many occasions where you’re going to be drinking a whole pitcher’s worth of cocktails.
I decided instead to base this recipe off my single serving strawberry lemonade, which is naturally sweetened (which is my favorite way to enjoy cocktails) and easy to pull together in just minutes.
A strawberry cocktail is perfect for sunny days, or days you just wish were sunny! It’s tart and sweet with just the right amount of alcohol.
How to make strawberry lemonade vodka
- Mash strawberries with honey
- Stir in hot water
- Add lemon juice and cold water
- Pour over ice with vodka
Tips for the best vodka cocktail
- I always keep my vodka in the freezer. It helps improve the taste!
- Add the vodka at the end once the mixture has been chilled by the cold water, you don’t want it hot!
- Be sure to strain the strawberry mash through a fine mesh strainer so you don’t get debris in your cocktail
Tips for customizing
- Skip the vodka for an alcohol free single serving strawberry lemonade
- Swap the honey for simple syrup, granulated sugar, or agave to taste
- Substitute limes for the lemon to make a strawberry limeade vodka cocktail
- Skip all the hands on work and mix store bought strawberry lemonade with vodka
- Double the recipe for two cocktails
More cocktail recipes
- Gold Rush Cocktail
- Blackberry Gin Smash
- Mojito Pitcher
- Gin and Tonic
- Sparkling Greyhound Cocktail
- Pineapple Margarita
Strawberry Lemonade Vodka
- 3 ripe strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 ½ tablespoons raw honey
- ¼ cup hot water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup water
- 1.5 ounces vodka
- Sliced strawberries, lemons, and fresh mint for garnish, optional
- In a small bowl or mason jar, use a fork to mash the strawberries together with the honey.
- Add the hot water and stir until the honey is dissolved. Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a 10 ounce (or largeglass.
- Add lemon juice and cold water, and stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve, or serve immediately by pouring over ice cubes with the vodka. Garnish with lemon wedges, strawberry slices, or fresh mint leaves.